In compliance with Regulation 15 (Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012) the Forum has produced a Consultation Statement.
Section 15(2) of Part 5 of the Regulations sets out that a Consultation Statement should provide:
- details of the persons and bodies who were consulted about the proposed neighbourhood development plan
- an explanation of how they were consulted
- a summary of the main issues and concerns raised by the persons consulted
- a description of how these issues and concerns have been considered and, where relevant,
addressed in the proposed neighbourhood development plan.
The Consultation Statement is available here:
Consultation Statement, 21.11.18
Alongside fulfilling the legal obligations of the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012, this document provides a narrative on the overall process of producing the neighbourhood development plan.
Neighbourhood Plan Consultation
The Regulation 14 Consultation was launched, as planned, at the Neighbourhood Forum AGM on Sunday 28 October, including the policies feedback survey:
The AGM and public consultation were advertised by:
- hand delivery of the attached 8-page booklets to all 2,000 RedFrog households: RED08_Leaflet_8pp_2
- outdoor posters (electronic version shown below), which were fixed with cable ties to 200 lamp posts on key pedestrian thoroughfares, two weeks prior to the AGM.
The consultation and feedback survey were featured in the CNJ (November 2018), the Hampstead Village Voice and the ilovehampstead email newsletter.
Letters were emailed to all statutory consultees, and some others as well, on 8 November 2018, advising them that comments may be submitted by responding to the online survey or by writing to email@example.com by 23 January.
Owners of Local Green Spaces were notified by letter or email during July 2018 and letters to owners of aspirational developments sites were sent in November 2018.